wfuuopy

4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
If you go to your Windows Settings, then System, and PSO2 Meseta proceed to About in the bottom, what exactly does it say under Device Specifications? The Processor and System Form lines is going to be the most important. Also relevant to know. Same screen of Settings -> System -> Around, but this time under Device Specifications, check if the System Type is listed as 32 or 64-bit operating system. PSO2 includes a 64-bit Operating System requirement. Being it is a notebook, there's a possibility it is just 32-bit. If that is the case, you will need to update it into 64-bit. This is completely free so long as you have a valid Windows license.

Ah, I recalled the details incorrectly. Win10 never had a customer purchaseable 32-bit version. Only an OEM version for PC makers or as a limited-time free upgrade in the 32 bit edition of 7 or 8.1. You could never do a fresh install of windows 32 piece as a customer. SEgA should really concentrate on their perishing, 8 year-old source codes at the lanucher instead of creating an entirely new fucking game.

Pretty much what pika stated, the ms store needs up to date windows to function properly and is just one of my most important issues with it (apart from uac locking down folders). Recommend the steam variant to get less headaches. Sounds like you do have the latest version. . .sorry, I had been hoping that it would give advice, maybe an obsolete version or something like this, but the issue obviously does not come from the OS version itself.

I just hope that people don't become complacent because of that response and believe everything will be OK if they don't voice their complaints. Its the specific same"We're listening" reaction I got when telling them on the forums to not release the SG scratch because it's (if the SG scratch recycle shop rolled up), therefore I ai not actually holding my breath.

I concur. There are many people that already spent SG. Even if they were to do things like lower the cost of SG a ticket -- just how would they compensate everyone that has already spent their SG? They should try to execute more ways to gain SG. The executing more ways to gain SG is unquestionably what they will need to do. When you look in JP, they have numerous ways to gain SG. One more thing which they could do is prolong the duration of the scratch to 6 months, or better yet, one this one finishes, launch the initial two scratches it was created from concurrently and for 6 months each. They could only refund the SG difference? They maintain a record of every scratch you pull. All it would take would be some simple arithmetic to figure out how much to reimburse individuals, should they opt to cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta decrease the price.
Share on my timeline