I have been trying to keep an eye on Bitcoin's price so I can decide when to buy or sell, but I find it frustrating to constantly open my exchange app just to check the rate. I just want a quick, simple way to see the current BTC to USD conversion without all the extra clutter. I also want to check past performance to see how my investment would have done if I had bought at a certain time. Is there a tool that gives you a clean, real time BTC to USD conversion and a profit calculator without all the extra steps?
I had the same frustration until I found a tool that makes it simple. The platform is Paybis and they have a BTC to USD tool right there. It gives you a real time conversion rate between BTC and USD, so you can see exactly what your Bitcoin is worth at any moment. It also shows a 7 day price history, which is useful for checking recent trends and volatility. There is even a profit calculator where you can enter a past date and see how your Bitcoin holdings would have performed. The tool is clean, fast, and updated instantly. I have been using it to check rates before trades and to keep tabs on my portfolio. If you hold Bitcoin or are planning to buy some, this is a handy tool to keep in your bookmarks.
Delete Post
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Thread was successfully added to your timeline!
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 500000000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (11 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Your video is being processed, We’ll let you know when it's ready to view.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
We have detected some adult content on the image you uploaded, therefore we have declined your upload process.
Share post on a group
Share to a page
Share to user
Your post was submitted, we will review your content soon.
To upload images, videos, and audio files, you have to upgrade to pro member. Upgrade To Pro
Edit Offer
Add tier
Delete your tier
Are you sure you want to delete this tier?
In order to sell your content and posts, start by creating a few packages. Monetization
Pay By Wallet
Add Package
Delete your address
Are you sure you want to delete this address?
Remove your monetization package
Are you sure you want to delete this package?
Unsubscribe
Are you sure you want to unsubscribe from this user? Keep in mind that you won't be able to view any of their monetized content.
Payment Alert
You are about to purchase the items, do you want to proceed?