EDUCATIONAL POSTER + 60 STICKERS FOOTBALL (6-12 YEARS)
Contains: 1 educational poster (1 m x 68 cm)
60 repositionable stickers
Poster printed on both sides (1 side in French, 1 side in English)
All ages from 6 years old
Design : Tino de Tinoland
An educational activity for soccer enthusiasts
With this game, children are fascinated by the European soccer clubs: they stick the little footballers on the giant poster, and thus reconstitute a very beautiful map of Europe. A great way to learn geography while having fun.
THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This soccer poster about European teams develops curiosity and knowledge about a subject that children are passionate about: soccer and geography. It is by manipulating that children learn! The children will have fun recognizing the jerseys of the most famous teams, and they will learn how to locate the biggest cities in Europe on the map.
– The soccer poster is printed on both sides: one is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration andcalm.
– This soccer poster in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of children, because it is made by a great artist.
– Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
– A multi-language leaflet accompanies the poster: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Chinese.