McAfee True Key which works as a browser extension is a very useful tool for those who need to log in to multiple online accounts on a daily basis. This program not only makes the login process easy but also makes the login process highly secured. With just a single master password, you can gain access to different online accounts without having to remember or reset the login password again and again. Now, you must be wondering from where you can get the True Key, how to install and start using it. Well, you can easily get it from mcafee.com/activate by applying the stepwise guidelines that we have mentioned in the upcoming sections.
How do you buy McAfee True Key?
Since the free version of True Key comes with limited features, therefore, you need to go for the paid extension of True Key which is exclusively available at www.mcafee.com/activate. The software might cost you around $19.99 for a year and comes with all the premium features. Thus, we can say that it is a good buy for those users who find it difficult to remember so many complex passwords altogether. To buy McAfee True Key, follow these easy steps:
- Go to mcafee.com/activate from your personal device
- Log in to your McAfee account or sign up for one
- Look for the True Key browser extension
- Download it by taking the necessary actions
- Make the payment, when asked
- Wait for the installation process to complete
Method to use the True Key
If you are using the browser extension, then open the installed file. Else, open the premium version of the app and follow these steps that I have listed below:
- Open the browser extension on your PC
- To set up your profile, click on "Let's Go"
- Then, type your name, email address, and other details
- After this, create your Master Password
- There on, click on "Create Profile"
- Finally, confirm your Master Password
You can now add accounts or profiles which you want to access by using your True Key Master Password.
That's how easily you can set up McAfee True Key, which is available at mcafee.com/activate, on your mobile or computer. Just make sure that you remember your Master Password as it will allow you to access multiple accounts online. We hope that you found what you were looking for in this article.