1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world. Matt 24:40-42.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice. 1 Thess 5:2
3. There shall be no second version of the event. 1 Thess 5:4
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares. Matt 24:38-39
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity. Matt 13:49-50
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions. Matt 5:20
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats. Matt 25:32-33.
8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians and the Narrow Way Christians. Matt 7:13-14
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy. Gal 5:21
10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins. Gal 5:20-21