Posted: 13 w
I'm a property manager who focuses on STR. We've been expanding, and managing the calendars across the different platforms is becoming a headache.

I have yet to do much online research (I've signed up for Lodgify's trial), so I'd love to hear about your personal experiences with some of the software available.

A bit of background and what I'm looking for:

We currently manage 7 STR properties, so having the ability to sync calendars on multiple platforms is a must.

We own only a few properties, so do any of them offer an 'owner portal' type thing?

We also manage 26 long-term rental units, so any software with a property management component, maybe even a work order feature, would be a plus.
Share on my timeline

Ostin Calison Joined: 32 w

I highly recommend checking out vacation rental platforms that sync with airbnb. It is definitely better than other software available after you have tried others. Airbnb management is easy to set up, integrates with major OTAs, has a robust system and, more importantly, very helpful and excellent support. This helps grow my STR business while saving time and costs. This may be exactly the solution you were looking for.

Dora Vertol Joined: 27 w

There are several options for short-term rental property management companies, but they will likely all have different specializations and services.
If I were going to hire a property manager to manage my Airbnb rental, I would want them to do everything for me. It would be great to be able to travel and spend time with your family without having to worry about your belongings for a second. They checked all the boxes on my list and even added cool technology to my rental to make it even more desirable and secure. My booking rates are constantly increasing and I generate enough extra income from them to cover their small commissions.